The Donohue Group, Inc. (DGI) has an immediate full-time professional position available for an experienced cataloger to work in our Windsor, CT office.
The cataloging landscape is rapidly changing, and DGI is committed to providing the high quality services that libraries and publishers need. We are passionate about our work! Do you thrive on the challenge of cataloging in a fast-paced, production environment? Are you ready to join a group of congenial colleagues, working in a beautiful repurposed factory building in historic downtown Windsor? If so, we want to speak with you!
Description: Work with a team of professional and paraprofessional catalogers to perform original and copy cataloging for materials in a variety of formats. DGI provides cataloging services to a wide variety of library clients, including academic, public, school and special libraries, as well as the publishing industry.
- MLS/MSLIS (ALA accredited) or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English
- Recent experience in original and copy cataloging (RDA, AACR2, LC, DDC, MARC21 formats, LCSH, OCLC)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to think logically, work accurately and maintain focus in a deadline-oriented production environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability/willingness to work at client-site projects
- Strong customer service and project management experience
Compensation: DOE (flexible 37.5 hour work week). This position includes a benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Contact: Email cover letter and resume to Ms. Pat McCurdy-Crescimanno, MLS, The Donohue Group, Inc. at: email@example.com.
Address: The Donohue Group, Inc., 41 Mechanic Street, Windsor, CT 06095.